Bali Rafting at Telaga Waja is most popular water activity and be must thing to do during your trip to Bali. Telaga Waja River has the longest rafting trek in Bali which III-IV class rapid which very suitable for rafting activity. The river located in Karangasem in the east part of Bali which can be reached 1,5 hours from Kuta and 1 hours drive from Ubud. Telaga Waja River is famous for their swift current water and the beautiful green panorama along the river.
The popularity of Telaga Waja River has been rivaled others river in Bali such as Ayung and Melangit river. As the best place for rafting, Telaga Waja River was every day visited by 200 peoples who keen to do rafting while exploring the beauty of Telaga Waja river. In Telaga Waja River there are many Bali rafting operators and one of the safest and best Bali rafting operators is Alam Amazing Adventures which concern on safe and great service to the customer.
Benefit Bali Rafting at Telaga Waja with Alam Rafting
- Easy access at start point and finish point, only 5 minutes walk to the river
- All qualified equipment and facilities
- Fully Professional and All control teamwork (No freelance staff)
- Longest is 14 km distance from start to finish point
- Buffet lunch with 7 variety menu by 5-star chef
- Every volunteer will get ALAM RAFTING Certificate at finish point
- Professional rafting guide on six-month training. Whose proficient in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- You will join as “Alam Foundation”
- Every Tuesday and Thursday we have live attraction “Fish Conservation”
- Shower and changing room facilities
Alam Rafting Itinerary Detail:
If you join rafting with Alam rafting you will get pick up from your hotel at 7.30 am. From your hotel, you will drive to the location at Telaga Waja for approximately 1,5 hours drive. Arrive at the location you will be welcomed by our friendly staff and also you will get coffee or tea as your welcome drink. Continue, you will be enrolled and sign in insurance then the safety equipment will set up by our staff. Walking down to the river and get a short briefing about what to do in the river for your safety.
After the preparation was done and your rafting adventure will start. You will be exploring and teste the current of Telaga Waja River for about 2 hours. Don’t worry you also can stop at some waterfall spot along the river for a break or taking some pictures. Finish your rafting adventure, hot buffet lunch will ready to serve on the riverside restaurant. After we will take you back to your hotel.
Normal Price USD $88 / person, Special offer only USD $38 / person.
- Air-conditioned transport service
- Coffee or tea on arrival
- Safety-approved Rafting equipment
- Professional River Guide
- Use of towels and shower facilities
- Changing room and toilet facilities
- Buffet Lunch with variety menu by 5-star Chef
- US$ 50,000 Insurance coverage
You need to bring:
- Rafting outfit IT-shirt, short pants or swimsuit, river sandals!
- A change of clothes for use after the activities sun Screen
- Money for drinks in the restaurant
- If you want to purchase a picture of your rafting, please bring lDR 80,000 for printing photo, VCD photo IDR 350,000.
- Alam foundation lDR 10,000.- (For Social Culture, Go Green, Rabies, Education, Healthy and Service team